This week’s class times
|Sat||Saturday Mix Up||8.15am||6|
Want to look your best? Better get some Macksfitness Sportswear!
Personal Training is available through Macksfitness
Personal Training can be undertaken for a wide variety of reasons, from looking to lose weight for an upcoming wedding or wanting to tone up your beach body for a holiday. It may be that your not very confident about training and are wanting to get some one to one sessions in before starting a class. It may be that you are unhappy with your weight or size. Or it can be as simple as looking to get fitter and feel stronger!
A typical assessment would involve the following:
- A lifestyle questionnaire to assess current health and fitness level.
- A body composition analysis looking at BMR and BMI calculations, Hydration levels and body fat % calculation.
- Goals will be agreed on using SMART principles.
- A 4 week plan will be created.
- Your first session will be a fitness analysis.
- Food diaries and nutritional planning will be implemented.
- Cost is £37.50 per hour. This is payable as a block of 4, 6 or 10 sessions.*
- Couples can train together at a discounted rate, this includes you and a friend! Cost is £60 per session, £30 each saving £7.50 off the usual PT rate!!
People of any age can do Personal Training. I currently train a lady in her 70’s, as-well as Working Mums in their 30’s and 20 somethings!
Here is an example of one of our Success stories! Read about Tom’s amazing body transformation here!
Personal training can take part in a variety of locations:- Macksfitness is based in Colden Common, Winchester. I have use of an indoor facility, we can train outside, or I can even come to your home.
For further information around Personal Training contact me directly. Mobile 07920 282502
(* There are “Peak training ” times. See Terms and conditions for further details. )
Thanks and remember, “You make the difference!”